Monday, February 16, 2009

First Award!


OMG this site got an Award! I am astounded! (I got the same Award on my other blog site and just finished finding ten worthy sites to pass it on.) I had no IDEA this site got an Award also! **picking my self up off the floor in SHOCK**

This is the "LOOK HOW COOL BLOG" Award and it was given by Tulip Designs. We Thank You Very Much and I am honored to receive it! I wish I had more time to make this blog better, but I will continue to add more and more FREE items related to PSP for folks to use.

With most Awards comes a few Rules and the rules for this award are:

1. Display the image of the stamp "Look How Cool Blog" you just won!
2. Post the blog link you provided.
3. Indicate your choice of 10 blogs.
4. Let them know.
5. Post the rules.
6. Check if the blogs post the prize and followed the rules..

and now I'm passing this award to my nominees:

1. Cutie Pie Pics
2. Scraps by Andrea
3.Designs by Lisa Minor
4.Twisted Scapper
5. Digi Cyber Scraps
6. Sassy Scraps Design
7. Weescotslass Creations
8. Myborkova Design
9.
10.

I will come back and fill in these blanks as I find the sites and notify them!

1 comment: