Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Freebie - SBP Preset Carnival

Hi all - YESS! It's FRIDAY - YIPPEE! I am posting another Freebie item - and this time I selected one of my Super Blade Pro Presets that I made. This one has a nice effect on dingbats (if you like blue edges) and still has a rough gold appearance on text and larger elements. With Easter coming up. I wanted something we can use to express Easter, Spring and new beginnings and HOPE. I hope someone out there enjoys this enough to comment.

Have a GREAT and SAFE weekend and see ya'll Monday!

You can download the zip file HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Apr. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete