Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Freebie - SPB Preset Easter-ish

Happy Friday to all ! I am posting an SBP Preset that I made just for Easter. The other reason is that I goofed off all day yesterday because it was my birthday, LOL! (Also because I am in the middle of a bunch of tubes that are not quite finished.) So I hope my readers will enjoy this until I can finish up more tubes. This preset works well with Text and dings and some accents. I made a nice frame using this also. (Hmmm - maybe later I can post some frames that I made from tutorials)

CU use of my presets is OK

Have a great and safe weekend ya'll and see ya Monday!

You can download the zip file HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 11 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Apr. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete