Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday Freebie-When Pigs Fly!

Monday is upon us AGAIN! I got the idea for this from talking to Mom and I asked her a question regarding men and her response was " Yeah RIGHT - When pigs FLY!" Coming from her, at her age, I almost bust a gut laughing! So with the mental image of a poor distressed piggy in my brain I decided to search for this unfinished picture - and finish it. I hope this little piggy gets a good home full of kindness and love.

Comments please if you download him. I'd like to know what you think.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Apr. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your artwork is magnificant ... Love the little piggy and your dragons are beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much,,,

    ReplyDelete