Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wednesday Freebie - NA Skull

Hi everyone! Boy am I glad it is Wednesday! I am looking forward to this weekend because if it doesn't rain, I am planning to take Mom out into the sunshine and get her out of the house. Even tho she is blind, she still enjoys a good garage sale or a rummage shop. So do I for that matter :) I worked on several graphics last night (till 3AM) and this image is one that got completed. I surely hope someone enjoys it. See ya Friday!

You can download the .psd file HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 16 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete